Proactive PonderProactive tips and advice for you and your business
Are you making these tax time mistakes? It’s that time again. No, not coffee time… tax time! June 30 is fast approaching and with it a collective sigh from business owners and employees everywhere. Because everyone’s thinking the same thing: am I getting the most out...read more
Here's 5 are easy strategies to see results today So the year is flying by already, and if you joined last quarter’s Proactive Ponder, you have likely hit the year with some fresh energy and resolve to make things happen! But life also happens. The demands and routine...read more
Mythbusting Goals: Exploring different types of goal setting and how to make goal setting work for you - not the other way around! Well, it’s that time of year again (although here we can hardly believe it!). December is fast approaching and naturally, our minds turn...read more
Drought Downpour: How to find the answers you need when drought assistance information has reached saturation point. Well...the media storm has blown over, but the drought continues right across New South Wales and beyond. With the intense coverage and fast-paced...read more
Tax Planning with a Tax Advisor can be SO Boring! The perspective from a non-accountant guy… Having spent the last 5 years working alongside an Accountancy firm (aka Catalyst Accountants), I’d like to express my thoughts on the term “Tax Planning” delivered by your...read more
“Big Ideas require Big Budgets! Where do I get the money for that?” A Guide to Current Funding Opportunities for your Business Ideas So here we are already one quarter in to the new year and perhaps your well intention'd 'New Years Resolutions' are beginning to show...read more
Rental Property Depreciation - Major Changes in Australia in 2017 In 2017, Australian property investors were subject to significant changes to property depreciation laws, with the government implementing changes to the Housing Tax Integrity bill. The government has...read more
Housing Affordability Crisis - "What I would do, if I were 20 and knew what I know now" According to the media, and for the most part also the government, the numbers of young people in metropolitan areas purchasing homes is in rapid decline, as a direct result of...read more
Three things that will increase employee motivation Everyone who runs a business large enough to employ people has one problem in common; managing and motivating staff. Whether it’s two or two hundred employees, managing staff can be hard work, and cause headaches for...read more
“Federal Budget 2017/18 – What does it mean for regional small business?” It’s been over a month since the Federal Budget for the 2017/2018 year was handed down, and now that the dust is settling, we can all understand with a little more clarity what the government’s...read more
WHY CHOOSE US
10 things that set Catalyst apart
- We are genuinely concerned with the affairs of your business and are committed to building enduring relationships.
- We are easily accessible and supported by friendly, professional and local staff.
- We are committed to play an integral role in your business development and growth.
- We provide proactive and up to date advice that is relevant to your business.
- We care about your business and personal goals.
- We are up to speed with the latest changes in business and taxation matters.
- We will provide you with clear and concise answers to any question you may have, so you don’t walk out more confused than when you walked in.
- We are 100% confident that we can help and direct you through any situation that may arise.
- We provide an agreed upfront fixed fee service so you’ll never receive any unexpected bills.
- We return your calls within a reasonable amount of time.